It was conducted the second external monitoring review of the LIFE DrainRain projec (LIFE 15/ENV/ES/000394) the last 19th of March. Firstly, it was executed a technical progress monitoring from the beginning of the project to the moment. Secondly, the NEEMO staff reviewed the correct management and implementation of the project, considering all administrative and economic rules of the LIFE programme. The day ends with a visit to the Port of Ferrol to show the purchased equipment for the implementation of the pilots.
This project is co-funded by the European Commission through the LIFE Programme, contributing with the 60% of the total budget and the beneficiaries contributing with the remaining 40%.